Due to the short size of the probes and the consistent melting temperature range, myTags Labeled probes are able to efficiently cross cell barriers and bind to their intended target in fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH) applications. myTags Labeled probes improve experimental results by reducing non-specific hybridization and background signal which typically occur with traditional BAC catalog FISH probes. Our probes are delivered ready-to-use at a minimum yield of 700pmol. Probes can be single- or triple-labeled, and we can assist in selecting compatible fluorophore combinations for multi-color FISH or other applications requiring multiple fluorophores.
- Any Scale – Up to tens of thousands of probes per library
- Ready-To-Go – Use immediately for labeling assays
- High Specificity – Probes bind only to intended targets, reducing background noise
- Variety of Labels – Range of fluorophores available for various microscopy filters
- Custom Designs – Produce probes specific only to genomic regions of interest