Sequence more of what matters by efficiently removing overly abundant mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) sequencing molecules from NGS libraries! The myNGSTM Guides MitoDepleteTM Kit removes of up to 95% of mtDNA-derived templates from human and mouse based NGS library pools. This simple step prior to loading the sequencer delivers 30-70% savings for ATAC-Seq sequencing, depending on the level of mtDNA contamination.
A single reaction powers mtDNA depletion of an entire sequencing lane – one pool, one reaction!
- Process multiple libraries – One reaction is sufficient to treat an entire sequencing lane
- Reduce sequencing costs – Significant savings for ATAC-Seq library sequencing
- Species-specific panels – Human, Mouse, and Custom Species versions available
- Simple protocol – Fast treatment right before sequencing
- Any NGS library – Re-sequence old libaries at dramatically reduced cost