GamS Nuclease Inhibitor Protein
myTXTL GamS Nuclease Inhibitor is a recombinant protein that stabilizes linear DNA templates used in combination with E. coli-based in vitro expression systems. By preventing DNA degradation resulting from exonuclease RecBCD activity, high-yield cell-free protein production with efficiencies comparable to yields from circular templates is readily achieved. This is in particular relevant for protein and enzyme engineering projects with high sample throughput.
myTXTL GamS Nuclease Inhibitor Protein is designed to enhance protein production in myTXTL Sigma 70 Master Mix when switching from circular to linear DNA templates in order to produce a recombinant protein. It supports synthesis of the same great variety of proteins as the myTXTL Sigma 70 Master Mix alone. In addition, myTXTL GamS Protein can also be advantageous for gene expression using other bacterial cell-free systems.
myTXTL GamS Nuclease Inhibitor Protein Delivers:
- Superior Performance – Reliably prevents degradation of linear DNA in the myTXTL system
- Powerful – Boots protein yield from linear templates instantly
- Easy Handling – Just add an aliquot to the myTXTL Sigma 70 Master Mix
- Maximum Flexibility – Works with linear and circular DNA templates
- Versatile – Compatible with other bacterial cell-free expression systems
Alternatively, the myTXTL Linear DNA Expression kit as well as the myTXTL T7 Expression kit include the myTXTL Linear DNA Master Mix that has been further engineered to be amenable for linear DNA templates without any additional stabilizers.