Expertise in DNA and RNA synthesis from Arbor Biosciences can help make your next CRISPR project run smoothly. Our unique, cutting-edge oligonucleotide synthesis technology combined with our rapid DNA assembly process allows for production of high-quality, low-cost DNA with fast turnaround times. Every DNA product delivered is fully sequenced by next-generation sequencing and all sgRNAs are transcribed from error-free templates.
We manufacture custom, error-free DNA templates for in vivo or in vitro transcription of sgRNA for virtually any design, delivered in a sequence verified plasmid. All sgRNA products are intended to work with Streptococcus pyogenes Cas9 nuclease. Select from plasmid, transcribed sgRNA, or homology-directed repair (HDR) templates for pairing with the intended genome editing method. HDR templates are supplied as plasmids or long single-stranded DNA.
Each product is fully customizable to work in a system of your choice, whether editing mammalian, yeast, or plant cells. Cut with confidence using proven, money-saving myCRISPR™ DNA and RNA products.
Additionally, CRISPR guide RNA libraries are provided through the myLib product line, the most cost-effective solution for creating large, high-quality libraries.
- High fidelity – Increased confidence in experimental set-up
- Unlimited targets – Single gene targeting to genome wide analysis
- Highly flexible – Compatible with any genome screening tool
- Rapid turnaround – Generate results quickly by reducing in-house processing time
- Efficient HDR – Deliver more frequent insertions of larger DNA sequences
- Affordable – Cost-effective tools for projects of all sizes