Daicel Arbor Biosciences enables researchers to achieve the full benefit of targeted microbial sequencing with solutions for hybridization capture that offer:
- High adaptability, enabling whole genome or complex gene family sequencing from any virus or bacteria.
- Greater sequencing depth, enabling 100-fold or higher enrichment of microbial genomes from biological samples.
- Significant cost savings by sequencing only target genes/genomes of interest.
- Flexibility to sequence almost any sample type, from cell culture, tissue, saliva, fecal, or environmental collections.
- Broad applications, including 16S rRNA, metagenomics, and whole genome sequencing.