Daicel Arbor Biosciences supports these synthetic biology applications with myTXTL® cell-free protein expression products that eliminate the need for preserving a living organism or performing testing in vivo and allow:
- An open reaction environment that allows an immediate response to additives such as signals to turn genes on or off.
- Rapid analysis without the need for growth, lysis and further processing of live cells.
- Use of linear or plasmid DNA as well as RNA for multiple template formats used in biosensors, gene circuits, and artificial cells.
- Creation of artificial cells by adding liposomes and expressing membrane proteins such as porins.
- Easy application in automated, high- throughput workflows for increased data generation and faster discovery.