We offer competitively-priced services for DNA- or RNA-seq library preparation, and/or hybridization capture with our myBaits, and/or next-generation sequencing (NGS) on multiple platforms. In collaboration with you, we will assist in selecting the most appropriate project configuration to accommodate the research goals, sample quality, and budget of your project. We accept NGS projects from any organism or application, and routinely utilize one of our myBaits target capture panels, whether for a customized set of targets or one of our many predesigned panels.
The myReads team of seasoned scientists have decades of collective experience with planning and executing custom NGS target capture projects, including a wide range of novel applications and difficult specimens such as ancient DNA. Our team has facilitated hundreds of projects and thousands of client samples through successful library preparation, capture, and/or sequencing. Contact us today to jump start your next NGS project!
- Proven system – Consistent results from high-complexity NGS library preparation
- Fast turn-around – From DNA to sequence data in weeks
- Multiple sample types – Utilize fresh, degraded, metagenomics, or even ancient DNA
- Collaborative process – Design consultation to meet project budget and goals
- Multiple sequencing platforms – Select from Illumina, Ion Torrent, PacBio
- Volume discounts – Tiered per-sample pricing for larger projects