In-solution probes allow for specific, yet flexible hybridization to complementary target molecules, which provides the ability to recover variable regions from taxonomically divergent species and strains. This allows capture probes to be successfully employed even on non-model organisms which lack a sequenced genome or transcriptome. myBaits kits have been successfully used in research projects from hundreds of genome types including animals, plants, and microbes and from fresh, degraded, and environmental DNA sources.
The utility of myBaits custom sequence capture kits across a wide variety of organisms and applications make them the perfect choice for any targeted NGS project. Arbor Biosciences’ proprietary oligo synthesis platform allows flexible production of high-quality baitsets at extremely competitive pricing for any project size. The kits are perfect for new or expert users as the easy to follow protocol delivers consistently reproducible results. Our team of expert scientists will assist with a streamlined complimentary bait design process and provide experimental design advice as needed in order to deliver a successful project. If a complete solution is needed, from sample preparation to data delivery, our myReads services team is available to handle projects of any size.
- Affordable and Scaleable – Kit sizes available for any size project
- Easy Design – Design your probes from any nucleic acid source – genomes, transcripts, SNPs, etc.
- Scientific Expertise – Free bait and project design assistance from our team of expert scientists
- Convenient Kits – Each order includes probes and hybridization/washing reagents
- Reduced Price Reorders – Special pricing for re-ordered panels now available